Brusly The Town of Brusly
Brusly is a small, family-friendly town on the West side of the Mississippi River. Being one of the stops along the Mississippi River, Brusly was originally named Brusly Landing, as many sailors would stop in the town along their journey.
Brusly is also known as the “Oldest Settlement in West Baton Rouge” and is a designated historic marker by the State of Louisiana – Division of Historic Preservation.
Information via the Town of Brusly.
- Rural Tract (No Subd) 1153
- River Highlands Estates 42
- Oakland Crossing 40
- Reserve, The 37
- Ivy, The 37
- Inniswylde 35
- University Club Plantation 29
- Bluffs The 27
- Parks At Water Oaks 25
- Settlement At Willow Grove 24
- Pointe Marie 23
- Settlement On Shoe Creek, The 23
- Fairlane Farms 22
- Village At Magnolia Square The 20
- Quarter At Copper Mill, The 19
- Pelican Point 18
- Country Club Of La 16
- Lakeview 16
- Cove At Bluff Creek, The 16
- Oak Lake 16